1. EXTERNAL RESOURCES
- International Mosaic Down Syndrome Association
Offers support and resources to families of and individuals with mosaic Down syndrome through the lifespan
- Medline Plus: Health Topics - Down Syndrome
An overview and list of resources on Down syndrome and prenatal testing from Medline Plus, a service of the US National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health
- National Society of Genetic Counselors
Find members of NSGC through the Find A Genetic Counselor search function
- Babies with Down Syndrome: A New Parents' Guide (Third Edition). Skallerup, S. (Ed.) Bethesda, MD: Woodbine House. (2008)
- The Guide to Good Health for Teens and Adults with Down Syndrome. McGuire, D. and Chicoine, B. Bethesda, MD: Woodbine House. (2010)
2. Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
Cite This Source
3. The New York Times, 2013.
4. Gale, 2008.
5. FADE, 1975.
6. Assistive Technology Training Outline Project, 2000-2005
7. National Center on Disability and Journalism, 2002
8. EL Valor, 2013
9. Seguin, 2013
10. CPS website